After about two hours during which a peaceful vigil was held, a group of police officers arrived, with a court order, claiming that the protest was to be dispersed. When the organizers requested an explanation about the puzzling order, and also attempted to photograph him and the officers, the police began using force and acting violently. Six were arrested, including two girls, two boys, an adult resident of Gush Etzion, and Nadia Matar from Women in Green.
The following article arrived in today's Newsletter from Women for Israel's tomorrow. Nadia Matar along with others has been arrested. That in and of itself is not newsworthy for she has previously been arrested for Insulting a Public Servant in a letter she sent. The real story here lies in the fact that Nadia Matar was arrested whilst at a vigil for those arrested a few days ago by Israeli Police, after hikers were attacked by Arabs. This twist in events makes it necessary to bring to world attention, the injustices in Israel against Jewish Citizens.
Continuing to Hike in Eretz Israel! Yehudit Katsover Nadia Matar February 3, 2011
1) Thank G-d, all those from the trip in Gush Etzion who were arrested have been released. A great injustice was done them, by accusing them of manslaughter, when they acted in self-defense - and thanks to them the Arab rioters were unsuccessful in carrying out their plans.
2) Dozens of people participated in the protest vigil held yesterday in front of the Magistrates' Court, including hikers who come from throughout Israel to participate in these hikes and take possession of the land with their feet.
3) The speakers included Rabbi Yehudah Amihai, the head of the Torah and Land Institute and the father of Ahikam, may G-d avenge him, after whom and David Rubin, may G-d avenge him, these hikes are named; Rabbi Ya'acov Medan, the head of the Har Etzion Yeshivah; Rabbi Mordechai Rabinowitz, the rabbi of the Tiferet Yaakov congregation in Kokhav Yaakov; Boaz Haetzni; Dr. Nava Tavger; Alizah Said, the mother of David Said, one of those arrested; Danny Halamish, former Prisoner of Zion in Zion; Yisrael Bramson, member of the Kiryat Arba Local Council; Zvi Kedar, a resident of Kfar Sabah who was one of the hikers on Friday.
A letter to the Interior Minister by Knesset Members from the Eretz Israel Lobby was read in which they urge the minister to indict the Arab assailants, as was the letter by Shimon Kohen of Rehovot, another of the hikers.
All of the speakers praised the hikes and called for their continuation, the release of those arrested, and for bringing to trial the Arab rioters.
4) After about two hours during which a peaceful vigil was held, a group of police officers arrived, with a court order, claiming that the protest was to be dispersed. When the organizers requested an explanation about the puzzling order, and also attempted to photograph him and the officers, the police began using force and acting violently. Six were arrested, including two girls, two boys, an adult resident of Gush Etzion, and Nadia Matar from Women in Green. Participants who continued to protest were brutally attacked and pushed, including Yehudit Katsover who was punched in the ribs and the back. In the wake of the arrests, a letter of strong protest was sent to the Minister of Internal Security.
5) In order to take full legal action against the unrestrained policemen who so brutally attacked the protest participants, we are collecting evidence. We ask all the participants in yesterday's protest to provide us, as quickly as possible, with all documentation: video recordings, still photographs, written testimonies to what you saw, and the like. We will not let this pass quietly.
6) We wish to thank all the protest participants who came. Once again, we learned that support and public involvement bear fruit. We thank Adv. Adi Kedar from the Honenu organization for immediately coming to the assistance of those arrested.
These days, final preparations are being made for the fourth Sovereignty Conference, which will be held on Sunday, the 16th of Tevet, February 12th, in conjunction with the periodical Basheva (and will be broadcast live on Arutz 7). In this conference as well, in which ministers, members of Knesset and public figures will take part, the various ideas of how to promote sovereignty will be presented. However, in contrast to previous conferences, in this conference, Matar and Katsover intend to outline a plan that will offer a first response to the challenges of sovereignty.
Palestinian leaders preach nonstop hatred of Jews and continually incite murderous violence against them. Palestinian schools teach children of every age that suicide martyrdom must be their highest goal. These attitudes are deeply ingrained in their culture, and getting their own state won’t change them. In fact, any Palestinian state would almost certainly be taken over by Hamas, whose charter explicitly calls for the death of all Jews everywhere.
The government of Israel has evacuated Amona – Does the Left or the world like us any better? Do they respect us more? Isn’t it better to apply the law in Judea and Samaria, to absorb exactly the same condemnations that we get in any case, but to do it to rescue the Land of Israel and Amona as part of it?
Latest KingsCalendar Editor Articles by R.P. BenDedek
Everyone is so concerned to be politically correct and so worried about being perceived racist, that they fail to see that in fact the true racists with the truly incorrect political agenda are the ones pointing the finger and doing the name calling. (In psychology it would be called reaction formation; the suppression of one impulse by the promotion of a counter impulse.)
Having met up with my pen friend we went ‘somewhere’ and there was this big open paved garden type area and there were platforms going nowhere which you ascended by climbing stairs. Through the middle of the paved courtyard-garden ran a little pond. I was fully aware of its existence but so focused was I on taking a good photo that I was walking while looking through the viewfinder of the camera. I fell straight into the pond.
Since 2004 he has been writing academic articles, social commentaries and photographic 'Stories from China' both here at KingsCalendar, and formerly as a contributing columnist at Magic City Morning Star News (Maine USA) where from 2009 to 2015 he was Stand-in Editor. He currently has a column at iPatriot.com and teaches English to Business English and Flight Attendant College Students in Suzhou City Jiangsu Province People's Republic of China.)
BenDedek originally created the site to publicize his research results into the Chronology of Ancient Israel. Those results were published under the title: 'The King's Calendar: The Secret of Qumran.' Whilst there have been many attempts to solve the chronological riddle of the Bible's synchronisms of reigns of the kings of Israel and Judah and their synchronism with other Ancient Near Eastern Nations, no other research is based on a simple mathematical formula which could, if it is incorrect, be disproved easily. To date, no one has been able to dismiss the mathematical results of this research.
Free to air Academic articles set forth Apologetics for and results of his discovery of an "artificial chronological scheme" running through the Bible, Josephus, the Damascus Documents of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and Seder Olam Rabbah. Check the Chapter Precis Page to see details of each chapter and to gain access to the Four Free to Air Chapters
(The Download book does not contain a section on Seder Olam)
Definition: King's Calendar Chronological Research
The Premise: Between the 5th and 3rd centuries BCE (but continuing down to at least 104 BCE), Sectarian redactors transcribed the legitimate 'solar year' chronological records of Israel and Judah, into an artificial form, with listed years as each comprised of 12 months of 4 weeks of 7 days, or 336 days per year, thus creating a 13th artificial year where 12 solar years existed.
When the Synchronous Chronological Data provided in the Books of Kings and Chronicles for the Divided Kingdom Period are measured in years of 336 days, the synchronisms actually align. [Refer to Appendix 5. to see how it synchronises the Divided Kingdom Period]