Terrorism - Islamic Perspective: Holy War: Crusaders: Infidel: Islamic Fundamentalism.Fundamentalism as explained by Webster Dictionary has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims. It has to do with Christianity. The massacre of Sabra and Shatila in Beirut was not done by Muslims, but by Christians of Lebanon, protected and supported by the Israelis.
The following article is pretty straight forward. It is not vindictive, angry, or biased. It simply makes some statements for people to think about. While a couple of extra points could have been made, and a couple elaborated on, the article is nevertheless something worth thinking on. - R.P. BenDedek.
1. Fundamentalism as explained by Webster Dictionary has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims. It has to do with Christianity.
2. Holy War and the idea of the infidels are terminologies that have to do with the Christian crusaders.
3. Croissant pastry has to do with the crusaders who made and sold them to raise money to kill the infidels (who happened to be Muslims of the Middle East at that time)
4. The inquisition has to do with the Spaniards in Andalus who killed all the Muslims, and destroyed every type of Muslim culture and other civilisation.
5. Jihad is NOT Holy War, but to excel and to do the best to achieve the best.
6. The Holocaust has nothing to do with Islam, Muslims or Arabs. It has to do with Hitler, and the Jews.
7. The massacre of Sabra and Shatila in Beirut was not done by Muslims, but by Christians of Lebanon, protected and supported by the Israelis.
8. The genocide of Bosnian Muslims is committed by the Serbs (Greek Orthodox), and the Croats (Catholics). The Bosnian Muslims were denied the means to defend thousands, while non-Muslims were given arms to kill Muslims.
9. The fight between the Catholics and Protestants of Northern Ireland is not the work of Muslims.
10. The demolishing of the Babri Mosque in India, the continuous rioting and the killing of Muslims by the militant Hindus has nothing to do with Muslim fundamentalists, but with fundamentalists of the Hindus themselves.
11. The 40 million salves who were brought from Africa to Europe, North and South America were not brought by Muslims, but by the Catholics, Protestants, and Jews of the West.
12. The fight between Iraq and Kuwait has nothing to dow with Islam; it was done for political and economic reasons by a dictator, and monarch; and orchestrated by the superpowers.
13. The deportation of the 418 Palestinian educators by the Israeli government to South Lebanon is against the concept of freedom of speech and/or religion. Israel refused to abide by the decision of the UN Security Council as well as of the USA.
14. The violence that was conducted by some factions of the PLO in different parts of the world has no justification.
15. The incident of the World Trade Centre is a crime and whoever had done it is to be blamed, and penalised accordingly. Islam [does not encourage such horrid acts] and Muslims in general have nothing to do with it.
16. The Ku Klux Klan is a white militant Christian fundamentalist group. They still exist in the USA, and are not banned. They are not accused as white militant Christian fundamentalists.
17. David Koresh, the leader of the Davidian sect proclaimed himself to be Jesus Christ. No one accused Christians or Christianity as a source of inspiring him to be fundamentalist.
18. The invasion of Panama by the US Government and putting President Noriega in jail is not considered state terrorism or a state of fundamentalism. It was considered liberation of that country and offering the people the so called America democracy.
19. The invasion of Genada by the U.S. Government, and the shackling of its president as a slave is considered a liberation movement, but not a state of terrorism.
20. The attack of Libya by American weapons during the Reagan administration was not considered terrorism or fundamentalism, but part of the New World Order scheme.
21. The attack on the nuclear reactor in Baghdad by Israelis was considered a heroic achievement of the government of Israel, but not terrorism and fundamentalism.
"Today, many understand that the 'two states' slogan is a lie. The public is ready for the alternative: the application of Israeli sovereignty over Judea and Samaria." Geulah Cohen negated the fear raised in certain circles of the response by the world, primarily the United States. "When I initiated the Jerusalem and Golan Law, it was threatened that the sun would not rise the next day. With G-d's help, the sun continues to rise, the skies didn't fall, and so it will be, with G-d's help, when Israel will apply its sovereignty over Judea and Samaria."
A young woman, Naomi Oni 20, was facially disfigured and almost lost her eyesight in a horrific unprovoked acid attack on the streets of London. She was on her way home from work when an unknown attacker dressed in a niqab threw a chemical substance at her, leaving the retail assistant with severe burns on her head, neck, arms, legs and body..... Hamas denied that its leader, Khaled Mashaal, had declared his acceptance of the two-state solution (reported by a Saudi-owned newspaper). "These claims are baseless," said Izzat al-Risheq, a senior Hamas official. " We will never agree to give the Zionist state one inch of the land of Palestine." (Enemies of the Jewish state lie but the international anti-Semites do not question their genocidal intentions!)
This was in no way any different to the way the church in Bayern (Bavaria) was able to get its people to support Adolf Hitler's NAZI PARTY in the 1930's. So, history is actually repeating itself in Kebec, which already took place in Germany during the Nazi era, and that is exactly where Kebec is today. The final destruction of Kebecois society like that of Germany will not come from the outside, but will come from within.
A key portion of the meeting was White House Domestic Policy Council (DPC) Director Cecilia Munoz outlining President Obama's overall immigration reform proposal that includes creating a pathway to citizenship for up to 11-million illegal aliens. In my discussion with the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Public Safety and Border Security, I mentioned that a potential "State of State Emergency" might be unfolding, and deliberate steps might have to be taken by the State of Arizona to protect its' own sovereignty and welfare."
Definition: King's Calendar Chronological Research
The Premise: Between the 5th and 3rd centuries BCE (but continuing down to at least 104 BCE), Sectarian redactors transcribed the legitimate 'solar year' chronological records of Israel and Judah, into an artificial form, with listed years as each comprised of 12 months of 4 weeks of 7 days, or 336 days per year, thus creating a 13th artificial year where 12 solar years existed.
When the Synchronous Chronological Data provided in the Books of Kings and Chronicles for the Divided Kingdom Period are measured in years of 336 days, the synchronisms actually align. [Refer to Appendix 5. to see how it synchronises the Divided Kingdom Period]
About the KingsCalendar Publisher
R.P.BenDedek is the owner and Editor of KingsCalendar.com which was originally set up to publicize his research results into the Chronology of Ancient Israel. Those results were published under the title: 'The King's Calendar: The Secret of Qumran'.
Whilst there have been many attempts to solve the chronological riddle of the Bible's synchronisms of reigns of the kings of Israel and Judah and their synchronism with other Ancient Near Eastern Nations, no other research is based on a simple mathematical formula which could, if it is incorrect, be disproved easily. To date, no one has been able to dismiss the mathematical results of this research.
Free to air Academic articles set forth Apologetics for and results of his discovery of an "artificial chronological scheme" running through the Bible, Josephus, the Damascus Documents of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and Seder Olam Rabbah.