The Shamrak Report is an independent weekly editorial letter published since 2001. The aim is to promote the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict; motivate Jewish people and our true friends to uphold the ideals and aspirations of traditional Zionism. The editorial is not sponsored by or affiliated with any government, political party or organization. You may use articles and letters on your website, FaceBook etc.
(Comments in italics are made by Steven Shamrak)
Nice Speeches but Gutless Dependency!
a FaceBook post
(People are quite vocal about Putin’s hold to power in Russia, but quiet about Netanyahu while he squashes any political decent in the Likud party! Isn’t it time for him to step down and allow Likud to elect a true Zionist leader to pursue and implement Jewish national policies the party was created for?)
Netanyahu has been part of the problem and not part of the solution, as he has done nothing in the last nine years to have Israel itself eliminate the Iran nuclear arsenal when to do so could have been much easier for Israel. Instead he depended on Obama to do the job for him to no avail.
As hard as it was for the Mossad to uncover this intelligence, which was accomplished successfully, imagine if Netanyahu would have used Mossad’s intelligence capabilities to help Israel knock out Iran’s nuclear infrastructure.
This is what has to be done instead of just making speeches. Israel has enormous problems now on its hands with Iran on the doorsteps of Israel’s Northeast border with Syria. This also is due to the cowardly leadership of Netanyahu and his coalition partners. In Lebanon 200,000 missiles in the hands of Iran’s Hezbollah allies are pointing at Israel.
Once again Netanyahu is depending on Trump to pull out of the Nuclear agreement with Iran just like he depended before on Obama. Whether this happens or not this is not going to change the danger that Israel is now facing. Israel can ill afford to depend on others to do what it must do for its own survival.
Israel must stop electing cowardly ghetto-minded leaders who just like to make nice speeches! (Let hope that this habit ends now!)
Food for Thought. by Steven Shamrak
Israel must be ready to use the current violence and threat from Gaza, and remove the enemy population, which eagerly supports Hamas and participates in terror against the Jewish state, to Sinai, as the first step toward the reunification of Jewish land. If the government of Israel is not willing to do so, it should be voted out and replaced by true Zionist one!
In Hebron, residents choose Ramadan shopping over riots. Only 60 kilometers (37 miles) separate between Gaza and Hebron, but the reality of the past few days points to a much larger distance: Two people, three states. That’s the only way to define the differences between the violent clashes in the Gaza Strip and the peaceful first Friday of the Ramadan holiday in Hebron.
A dozen women and teens filed police complaint against Women of the Wall (WoW), after its members verbally abused and physically pushed Orthodox female worshipers. Kotel security had designated an area for WoW to pray so as to prevent confrontation. However, WoW members refused to comply and pushed their way among the traditional women. (They are not just against ‘men’s rule’, but do not care about Judaism and Jewish tradition!)
Hamas chief Yahya Sinwar bragged on TV about the heavy funding and training the terror group has received from Iran and said that the group is in touch with Iranian proxy Hezbollah “on an almost daily basis.”
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked put before the security cabinet meeting an amended rule: Henceforth, only a security cabinet plenum has the authority to declare war on behalf of Israel. This decision overruled the previous ruling which permitted the Prime minister and Defense minister to decide on war on their own in extreme circumstances.
Trump Peace Plan – No Rush!
The US Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, said that the Trump administration’s Middle East peace plan is months away. Trump has promised to pursue the “ultimate deal” between Israelis and Palestinians. Palestinians were outraged by Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital along with the embassy move and have rejected the US as peace broker. (Why bother? They have rejected all plans and offers. Only removal of enemies from the Jewish land will convince them to stop killing Jews and start living somewhere else – Sinai is good place!)
Egypt’s military has intensified home demolitions in the northern part of the Sinai Peninsula as part of its campaign against a local affiliate of the Islamic State group. “The new destruction, including hundreds of hectares of farmland and at least 3,000 homes and commercial buildings, together with 600 buildings destroyed in January…” Human Rights Watch said (Home demolitions are common in the Middle East and North Africa – French and British did it! Only Israel is condemned for it!)
Up to 22,000 workers in Israel’s defense industry could lose their jobs to the tune of a whopping $1.3 billion in annual losses if Netanyahu does not convince US President Donald Trump to reverse a clause in a military funding deal signed with the United States in 2016. Current deal reduced the ability for Israel to spend any of that funding in the Jewish state. Before, Israel was able to spend 26.3 percent of the funds in Israel. (Obama’s deal undermines Israel’s military independence and existence! By controlling the ammo supply Obama wanted Israel too!)
Israel’s air force chief Maj. Gen. Amikam Nurkin revealed that the F-35 stealth plane had taken part in “two Israeli Middle East missions,” their first combat operations anywhere in the world.
Lebanon’s General Security Directorate expelled Iranian-born BBC journalist Mehrdad Farahmand from the country for visiting and reporting from Israel. In the video, Farahmand interviews Avichay Adraee, the head of the Arab media division of the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit. (There are many international reporters who deliberately make anti-Israel fake reports. Israel needs to learn from the enemies and cut their ‘life-supply’ – deny entry to Israel to these unscrupulous members of the press!)
The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) president Morton A Klein released a statement condemning the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for sympathizing with terrorists following the death of Hamas rioters by the Gaza border. “It is a disgrace to call Hamas terrorists’ deaths a “horrific tragedy.” It is a disgrace to hold moments of silence, say the mourners’ Kaddish for, or mourn the deaths of Hamas terrorists who were killed while trying to invade and destroy Israel and murder her people.”
Poll finds 68% Israeli teens report encountering anti-Semitic content online. But the results marked a decrease compared to previous surveys held in 2016 and 2014.
If elections were held today in Gaza, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh would receive 62% of the vote in a Gazan presidential election. While nearly half of the Gazans (45%) want to leave Gaza permanently, 48% support return to an armed intifada, which presumably means weapons beyond the IEDs, handguns and Molotov cocktails they recently used. (Hamas has strong support of the terrorist population of Gaza!)
QUOTE of the WEEK:
“As long as we have faith in our citizens (people), confidence in our values, and trust in our God then we will never ever fail. Our nation will thrive, our people will prosper, and America (Israel) will be greater than ever before and that is what is happening.” – The US President Donald Trump
This statement, with the changes, should be made a national motto of Jewish people and Israel! For 70 years Israel has been becoming a great nation. It would and will reach even higher places if Jews regain self-respect and start believing in Israel and our national destiny!
Trump Promised and Delivers!
by David Israel
1. The unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel is based upon shared values of democracy, freedom of speech, respect for minorities, cherishing life, and the opportunity for all citizens to pursue their dreams.
2. Israel is the state of the Jewish people, who have lived in that land for 3,500 years…
3. Israel is a staunch ally of the US, and a key partner in the global war against Islamic Jihadism. Military cooperation and coordination between Israel and the US must continue to grow.
4. The American people value our close friendship and alliance with Israel – culturally, religiously, and politically. While other nations have required U.S. troops to defend them, Israelis have always defended their own country by themselves…
5. …A Trump Administration will ensure that Israel receives maximum military, strategic and tactical cooperation from the United States, and the MOU will not limit the support that we give… Israel and the United States benefit tremendously from what each country brings to the table – the relationship is a two way street.
6. The US should veto any United Nations votes that unfairly single out Israel and will work in international institutions and forums, including in our relations with the European Union, to oppose efforts to delegitimize Israel…
7. The US should cut off funds for the UN Human Rights Council, a body dominated by countries presently run by dictatorships that seems solely devoted to slandering the Jewish State. UNESCO’s attempt to disconnect the State of Israel from Jerusalem is a one-sided attempt to ignore Israel’s 3,000-year bond to its capital city, and is further evidence of the enormous anti-Israel bias of the United Nations.
8. The US should view the effort to boycott, divest from, and sanction (BDS) Israel as inherently anti-Semitic and take strong measures… The false notion that Israel is an occupier should be rejected.
9. The Trump administration will ask the Justice Department to investigate coordinated attempts on college campuses to intimidate students who support Israel.
10. A two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians appears impossible as long as the Palestinians are unwilling to renounce violence against Israel or recognize Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state…
11. The Palestinian leadership, including the PA, has undermined any chance for peace with Israel by raising generations of Palestinian children on an educational program of hatred of Israel and Jews…
13. The U.S. cannot support the creation of a new state where terrorism is financially incentivized, terrorists are celebrated by political parties and government institutions, and the corrupt diversion of foreign aid is rampant…
14. The US should support direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians without preconditions…
15. Israel’s maintenance of defensible borders that preserve peace and promote stability in the region is a necessity. Pressure should not be put on Israel to withdraw to borders that make attacks and conflict more likely.
16. The US will recognize Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish state and Mr. Trump’s Administration will move the US embassy to Jerusalem. (DONE)
17. Despite the Iran Nuclear deal in 2015, the US State Department recently designated Iran, yet again, as the leading state sponsor of terrorism – putting the Middle East particularly, but the whole world at risk… The US must counteract Iran’s ongoing violations of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action regarding Iran’s quest for nuclear weapons and their noncompliance with past and present sanctions… (In a progress)
The Shamrak Report in the Writer’s Journal KingsCalendar
NOTE: The Term Palestinians is used as a commonly known definition, not as acceptance of the existence of a fake nation, which was created by Arab states, with the help of the Soviet Union, in 1960s in order to discredit and undermine legitimacy, and eventually destroy the Jewish state!
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate – Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict – Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror – Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.