The Shamrak Report is an independent weekly editorial letter published since 2001. The aim is to promote the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict; motivate Jewish people and our true friends to uphold the ideals and aspirations of traditional Zionism. The editorial is not sponsored by or affiliated with any government, political party or organization. You may use articles and letters on your website, FaceBook etc.
Comments in italics are the personal opinions of Steven Shamrak
by Alex Fishman
The clock is ticking toward another military confrontation in Gaza as militants demand cash and generous economic concessions but are not willing to offer Israel any concrete guarantees regarding security and the Israelis being held hostage in the Strip.
April 10 will not only be the day following the Israeli elections, it is also the date when the last batch of Qatari money will enter Gaza. Israel will be occupied with the formation of a government coalition while in Gaza, the local mafia will be racking their brains trying to figure out how to continue milking more money from whomever possible.
And when the mafia is concerned, if they don’t get their protection money – they will burn down the house. Therefore, the day after the elections kicks off the final moments before an inevitable round of fighting in Gaza.
…even if concessions are made to Hamas, they would be marginal ones that would not meet the needs and wishes of either side. The only thing left for the incoming government to do is sharpen its swords. (After many decades of negotiations, stone throwing, knife attacks, rocket fire and ‘quiets’ – isn’t it enough to realise that another option is needed?)
Food for Thought. by Steven Shamrak
For quite of few years debates or discussions about Islamisation of the Western democracies have been disallowed! Even a new term – Islamophobia – was created to brand people as racists and kill debate on the subject. Crimes committed by members of Muslim communities are being systematically underreported by press and government officials! No wonder that mentally unstable individuals have taken arms to defend the Western civilization, first! I fear, if no change is coming to immigration policy and in handling Islamic instigated crimes and terror, being introduced in the West, what normal defenders will do!
Please, read and forward this article!
The United Nations Humans Rights Council voted Friday to adopt a report accusing Israel of crimes against humanity for its handling of violent protests on the border with Gaza Strip. Twenty-three countries voted to in favour of the measure, with eight opposing it. Another 15 countries abstained, while one was absent. (The ugliest ones are that who abstained, or was absent!)
Officials from the Gaza-based Hamas terrorist organization claim that the rocket fired on central Israel early Monday morning was accidentally launched. Magen David Adom reported that seven people were injured and four dogs died of their wounds. In addition, several victims were treated for shock, as well as light injuries. (I am sure that empty building will be hit again by Israel in retaliation, and there will be no condemnation of Hamas by animal lovers!)
Israel is the world’s 13th-happiest country, according to the 2019 World Happiness Report, produced by the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network. The result this year was slightly down from last year’s report, in which Israel was in 11th place. The happiest country on the list is Finland. The United States came in at No. 19. At the same time, Tel Aviv ranked 10th most expensive city on the planet. (In spite of all terror committed against Jews by the ‘Palestinians’; disregarding all anti-Israel resolutions adopted by the UN, ‘Ugly Nazi’, Jews in Israel are still happy!)
Austria’s Muslim residents are more than twice as likely as non-Muslims to endorse anti-Semitic statements. Arab respondents, who made up half of the Muslim group, were slightly more likely than Turks. Ten percent of non-Muslims agreed with the statement that “a lot is exaggerated in news about concentration camps” from the Holocaust. That figure was 41 percent among Turks and 35 among Arabs.
1. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke with US President Donald Trump shortly after the president called on the US to “fully recognize” Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights. “He did it again,” Netanyahu observed. “First he recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and moved the embassy here. Then he pulled out of the disastrous Iran treaty and reimposed sanctions. But now he did something of equal historic importance: he recognized Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.”
Blue and White chairman Benny Gantz responded to the new self-inflicted scandal. Gantz vows not to sit in Bibi’s cabinet, after vowing the door is closed but not locked! (Anything goes just to get in power!)
A group of well-known Christian leaders from America and South Africa, who represent over 55 million worshippers, have slammed Israel for its treatment of Palestinians following a 10-day trip to the country. In the statement the Christian leaders said that they came seeking a better understanding of the realities on the ground, “particularly related to the Occupied Palestinian Territories (East Jerusalem, West Bank, and the Gaza Strip).” (They came to denigrate the Jewish state, give support to enemies of Jews, and endorse occupation of Jewish lands by fake Palestinians!)
Israel’s Supreme Court ruled that Dr. Michael Ben-Ari, a candidate on the right-wing parties’ slate, will not be allowed to run in the upcoming Knesset elections. The same court also ruled that Ofer Cassif of the Arab party Hadash, and the Arab Ra’am-Balad slate are allowed to run.
Quote of the Week:
“In the vast majority of Western democracies it is the elected officials who appoint the judges of the highest court in the judicial system. There is no reason for us to stay behind. The public is entitled to know the judicial views of a candidate to the Supreme Court.” – Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked – Criticized the Judicial Selection Committee, which “has become a powerful tool in assimilating the left-wing, anti-Zionist revolution.
Younger, more ruthless Palestinian terrorists first made their mark seven months ago with the murder in the Barkan industrial zone of Ziv Hajbi, 35, from Rishon LeZion and Kim Levengrund-Yehezkel, 28, from Rosh Ha’Ayrin.
There, for the first time, we witnessed a new breed of terrorist – hitherto dismissed as “lone wolves” rather than members of a terrorist organization – who coolly plan ahead, procure weapons and mark out their targets after systematic reconnaissance. Their object is to kill and injure as many Israelis as possible.
The young Palestinian killer prepares an escape route and bolt-hole with the help of willing accomplices. The “ideological” terrorist, who was wont to leave a will before blowing himself up with his victims, has made way for this new breed of mass killer, an advent marked by five features:
1) They have lost their fear of the IDF and go directly for Israeli soldiers and border guard police.
2) Although army chiefs deny the influence of the “Eisenkot Effect” or “Elor Azaria syndrome” on the troops (the former prosecuted the latter for killing a prone Palestinian terrorist in Hebron), the fact remains that in the last three major terrorist attacks, the soldiers on the spot hesitated to shoot back. This is what happened on Dec. 9, 2018 when Palestinian gunmen in an attack at the Ofra junction took the life of an infant; in the Dec. 13, Givat Assaf attack, in which Palestinian gunmen shot dead two soldiers; and again, on Sunday, March 17, when two Palestinian killers stabbed then shot dead 1st Sgt. Gal Kaydan at the Ariel junction before snatching his M-16 and commandeering a passing car. They then continued their shooting spree at Giti Avishar junction and grievously injured two more Israelis.
3) The terrorists take advantage of the highways of Judea and Samaria, which are open to the use of Israelis and Palestinians alike, for multiple attacks, moving easily from one scene to the next.
4) Since last October, these killers have got away and stayed at large by studying IDF standard responses to an attack. While still on the run, these terrorists are free to prepare more attacks.
5) They find encouragement from witnessing how during Hamas’ year-long cross-border campaign from the Gaza Strip, the IDF and Israel’s security chiefs were frozen in place for initiatives to cope with the menace, aside from predictable aerial bombardments.
The Shamrak Report in the Writer’s Journal KingsCalendar
NOTE: The Term ‘Palestinians’ is used as a commonly known definition, not as acceptance of the existence of a fake nation, which was created by Arab states, with the help of the Soviet Union, in 1960s in order to discredit and undermine legitimacy, and eventually destroy the Jewish state!
We Recommend You to Read
Modern History of Palestine in Maps
The Palestinian Mandate – Legalised Robbery
Ethnic Make Up of so-called Palestinians
Arab-Israel Conflict – Forgotten Facts!
Why Israel is Suspicious of United Nations?
The War on Terror – Containment Plan
The Sinai Option: Road to Permanent Peace!
The aim of this independent editorial (The Shamrak Report) is to present the Jewish point of view on the Arab-Israel conflict and motivate people to support ideals and inspirations of true Zionism, the Jewish National independence movement. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by any government or political party.