Please join us in combatting Google’s Intentional Monopolizing Interference in non-monetized (no ads) websites such as this, by sharing this post on your social media platforms.
The following is a list of excerpts from ‘Finding Myself in China: A Politically Incorrect Story.’ There are a total of 18 excerpts published here at Kingscalendar.
This book is now available for purchase. Click this link.
If you like what you see and choose to purchase this book (which no publisher will touch) you will find in it 133 links to stories about China. As the book is only available via my website which is one of those held back by Google (for refusing to engage in their advertising programs – and – for writing about their behavior), the book (pictured on the right) will not receive much publicity and so I would hope that you will – should you like it – recommend the book to others on your various social media sites.
Excerpt Chapters and Links
Who am I? Life Before China
Yellow Language: things people say
Wuhan (2005): life goes on
The Beginning of the End: March – June 2008
Living and Teaching in Yancheng 2009
In the Eye of a Political Storm
Returning to Suzhou 2011: Village Life
Back to Teaching in a Public College
Articles related to the publishing of this Book
Thank you for your interest in my book.
Would you kindly assist me in promoting the book by posting comments about it in your social media pages?
Don’t forget to write me and let me know what you thought of the book.
Recent Articles by R.P. BenDedek
- Looking at the News No. 1 – Sept 9, 2017
- The Collapse of the USA: Preaching to the Choir Sept. 2, 2017
- ‘And Jesus Wept’
- ‘Counter Protesters’ ARE the cause of violence
- Shantang Street Echo Coffee & Bar for Tourists in Suzhou City
- The King’s Calendar and Sociology
- I am a Lover, an Atheist, a Patriot and I stand with Islam
- The Life and Chronology of the Israelite Patriarch Joseph
- Truth and the Destruction of Chinese Churches
- Islam and Rationality : A Subjective Perception
- Muslim Human Rights activist invites you to talk about Radical Islam VIDEO