The King’s Calendar’ is a computer generated mathematical synchronous chronological presentation of the history of Ancient Israel, as principally recorded in the Biblical books of Kings and Chronicles, and sets forth Apologetics for and the results of R.P.BenDedek’s discovery of an “accurate artificial synchronous chronological scheme” running through the Biblical Books of Kings and Chronicles, as well as through the chronological references of Josephus, the Damascus Documents of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and Seder Olam Rabbah.
This particular Academic Article page was created on the New Kingscalendar site as a redacted version of the original and complete academic articles page stored in the old section of this site.
(Many Academic Articles have been re-edited and re-presented here on the New Face of Kingscalendar.)
This page provides an overview of important free to air articles in relation to the download book ‘The Kings Calendar: The Secret of Qumran.’ (The Download book does not contain a section on Seder Olam)
- King’s Calendar Assumptions and Limitations
- Methodology for the Computerised Generation of the King’s Calendar Mathematical Reconstruction of the History of Ancient Israel
Freely Accessible Online Chapter & Appendicies.
- Home Page – Concise Introduction.
- What is the King’s Calendar?
- Research Proposal : Appendix 2
- Divided Kingdom Chart : Appendix Five
- Chapter One: The Dead Sea Scroll
- Chapter Two: The Starting Point
- Chapter Three: Jehoiakim606 BCE to 596 BCE
- Chapter Four: From the Death of Josiah to the Fall of Jerusalem
Chapter Precis Page
- Appendix 1. Bibliography
- Appendix 2. Research Proposal
- Appendix 3. Research Proposal Calendar 586 BCE to 33 BCE
- Appendix 4. Two Solar Year Time Line Charts.
- Divided Kingdom Synchronous Chronology Chart 936 BCE – 586 BCE
- Appendix 6. Nebuchadrezzar’s 42 year Reign & Babylonian Chronicles: 18th year of Nabopolassar to 2nd of Nebuchadrezzar
- Appendix 12 Chronologies of Josephus
- Appendix 13 Synchronous Scriptural References
- Appendix 17 From the flood to Moses
- What is the King’s Calendar?
- The Law, Rules of Evidence & Archaeology UNABRIDGED
- Seder Olam Rabbah UNABRIDGED
- Exodus UNABRIDGED
- Josephus UNABRIDGED
- Qumran: A Question of Proof
- Bible Dates: How many days in a Biblical year?
Selected articles from the Academic Articles Section
- How long did King Nebuchadrezzar of Babylon Reign?
- The Death of King Josiah of Judah
- Israel’s Period of the Judges
- 1 Kings 6:1 – The 480 years
- Chronological Differences between the Septuagint and the Masorete Texts
- “JUDAH KING LIST“
- “ISRAEL King List“
- Academic ‘misdirection’ : Compartmentalisation + Battle of Qarqar 853 BCE
Math and Science of the King’s Calendar Series
- No. 2 Math & Science Onias III : Teacher of Righteousness
- No. 5 Math & Science Adad-Nirari’s Western Campaign
Rules of Evidence Series at Kingscalendar
- The Law, Rules of Evidence & Archaeology Part 1 of 4
- Nebuchadrezzar (Nebuchadrezzar, Hezekiah & the Syro-Ephraimitic War)
- King Hezekiah of Judah: A man with No Equal in Israel
- Syro-Ephraimitic War : Issues of Evidence.
Academic Newsletters 1-26
- No 3 Academic Opinion versus Fact
- No 9 Manasseh’s Captivity
- No. 26 Exodus 15: Pharaoh of the Exodus: Who was he? Did he Drown?
Seder Olam Rabbah (Full Length)
Short Extracts from Seder Olam Rabbah Articles
- Topic 1 of 15 What is the Seder Olam Rabbah